Course enrollment includes:
- Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach manual (electronic edition)
- Live orientation session on October 13 at 7 pm EDT (via Zoom) - recording will be available on demand
- 24/7 access to self-paced learning modules
- Each module includes three lessons with a 20-minute video (average length) and downloadable resource sheet
- Course search engine to easily reference key topics from any video in the course
- 12 hours of continuing education from ASWB and NBCC - certificates provided
FST Community Access includes:
- FST Office Hours - Weekly LIVE coaching sessions with Dr. Sells and the FST Community (via Zoom)
- Resource library of recorded FST Office Hours
- Private Facebook group for support and Q & A
After the course, learners are invited to join the FST Alumni group on Facebook for further support in using the FST techniques.
Access to the full course and FST Community begins October 12. The course is designed to be completed within 15 weeks (including 3 break weeks). Enrollment includes course access through 3/31/2021.