Learn more about the family's role in anxiety in children from the Family Trauma Institute.
Under Dr. Sells’ guidance, you will learn how to:
- Identify how anxious parents fuel their child’s anxiety disorder through “overaccommodation”
- Use step-by-step tools with handouts to stop overaccommodation and use with your clients
- Identify the underlying causes for anxiety through “undercurrents”
- Use the Feedback Loop technique to show the anxiety dance between parent and child
- Create Trauma Playbooks to heal anxiety disorders in the here and now
- Recording available for 30 days after registration
3.0 Continuing education hours available from NBCC and ASWB.
Certificates will be emailed to participants after completion of course evaluation and post-test.
Refunds are not available.