Agencies and communities want experts in family trauma who have specialized skills in engaging parents and treating the entire family, not just the child.
What to expect:
- 12 hours of FST Consultation in small group sessions (2 hours each for 6 months).
- Submit homework and present one case in each small group consultation session.
- Receive an FST Certified Badge to identify yourself as an FST Certified therapist on social media, your website, and marketing materials.
- Be listed with the Family Trauma Institute as an FST Certified Therapist.
- Eligible to interview to become an FST Consultant.
After enrollment, an FST specialist will contact you to schedule case consultation and supervision sessions, determine the timeline and goals for completion of FST Certification and outline the case consultation format.
To make payment via bank or wire transfer, please email [email protected] for instructions.